Eligibility and Responsibilities of the Chapter Advisor
To be an advisor of a chapter of Omega Nu Lambda, the potential advisor must:
- Be a full-time employee of the college or university
- Complete the "Charting a Chapter" form and submit to the Omega Nu Lambda National Office.
- Be able to provide Omega Nu Lambda National Office with an electronic file of eligible students who meet the criteria to join Omega Nu Lambda at least once a year.
- Send out emails to eligible students to let them know they have been nominated to join Omega Nu Lambda and to be on the lookout for their personal invitation
- Be a direct campus connection for the Omega Nu Lambda members
- Be responsible for the receiving and distribution of scholarship funds from the National Office to award to Omega Nu Lambda members